EVERY CHILD DESERVES A CHANCE
One in six children and young people are living in poverty across Australia.
Your fundraising can help these children participate in their education and create a better future for themselves.
- david farmer just donated $52
- Christina Routsios just donated $387
- Angela Vozzo just donated $52
- Will Broadfoot just donated $52
- Tamalii Nicholas just donated $30
- Paul Fuller just donated $88.40
- Christina Routsios just donated $57.67
- Katie Howard just donated $31.20
- Greg Farrell just donated $300
- Carol Drummond just donated $210
- Olivia Bariatti just donated $30
- Anonymous just donated $20.80
- Lani Townsend just donated $52
- Shawnee Zanker just donated $52
- Darren Doyle just donated $2,500
- Robyn Bullock just donated $67.60
- Anonymous just donated $50
- Kerrie Walshaw just donated $52
- Deborah Jordan just donated $104
- Ralph GOLDSWORTHY just donated $210
MEET OUR SUPPORTERS
The Hutchins School
in Tasmania raised $19,384 after a year long fundraising effort, including a 12 hour Swimathon.
Emma, Madeline & Amelia
raised $4,670 shaving their heads to support students less fortunate than themselves.
raised $1,439 running the NYC Marathon in 2018!
The Works Team
raised $808 taking on the Tough Mudder course in Sydney
took on the Twilight Half Marathon to show his support for kids living in poverty
was jumping for joy after she raised $455 at the Blackmores Sydney Running Festival
came together to run 14km at the Sydney City2Surf, raising $7,700!
Senior Citizens Club
in SA ran an Indoor Bowls tournament with some tasty home made treats!
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney
raised an outstanding $46,000 at their annual gala dinner through auctions, raffles and games!
challenged himself and did his own Sober October, raising $1,524!
$1 for The Smith Family = 1 burpee for the trainers. $1,500 later...