Thinking about giving up coffee or maybe a head shave?
Now is the time to do it!
Whatever the idea, we'd love to have you on board! We believe all children and young people deserve dreams to hope for, ambitions to reach for, and the chance to make these happen and your unique fundraiser can make this possible.
Keep reading below to see our top picks for some inspiration.
Our Top Picks
- Can you go a month without? ‘Sober October’ and ‘Goodbye Morning Coffee’ are a few of our favourites!
- Be a Good Sport: Golf, lawn bowls or an Amazing Race day are great to get the heart and funds pumping!
- Movie Marathon: Contact your local cinema to arrange a movie marathon at discount prices, and charge a premium.
- Back to School: Organise a uniform day in your office. Get back into the school spirit to help raise funds for children's education!
- Sausage Sizzle: Who doesn't love a sausage sandwich on the weekend? Contact your local Bunnings or grocery store to organise a BBQ.