- Anonymous just donated $510
- Andrew Heffernan just donated $218.40
- Craig just donated $1,800
- Andy Brinkerhoff just donated $31.20
- Wayne & Franca Davies just donated $52
- Sheila just donated $20.80
- john just donated $634
- Simon Portbury just donated $300
- Albert just donated $510
- Norman and Joan Robinson just donated $200
- Anonymous just donated $10.40
- Danielle just donated $200
- alain just donated $104
- lorraine just donated $130
- Jason just donated $100
- Gerard just donated $260
- Anonymous just donated $30
- Sean Smith just donated $52
- Peter Sheree Robba just donated $104
- Cathy Matt and Elijah just donated $31.20
MEET OUR SUPPORTERS
The Hutchins School
in Tasmania raised $19,384 after a year long fundraising effort, including a 12 hour Swimathon.
Emma, Madeline & Amelia
raised $4,670 shaving their heads to support students less fortunate than themselves.
raised $1,439 running the NYC Marathon in 2018!
The Works Team
raised $808 taking on the Tough Mudder course in Sydney
took on the Twilight Half Marathon to show his support for kids living in poverty
Staff member Lesley was jumping for joy after she raised $455 at the Blackmores Sydney Running Festival
came together to run 14km at the Sydney City2Surf, raising $7,700!
Senior Citizens Club
in SA ran an Indoor Bowls tournament with some tasty home made treats!
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney
raised an outstanding $46,000 at their annual gala dinner through auctions, raffles and games!
challenged himself and did his own Sober October, raising $1,524!
$1 for The Smith Family = 1 burpee for the trainers. $1,500 later...
The Smith Family staff member Eryn took on the Sun Run Cole Classic and raised $560!
Cycling for Charity
Yosuke and his team road 800km, across East Australia and raised an incredible $8,719.
hosted a Pancake fundraiser in her office for Shrove Tuesday and raised $219!
just 7 years old, raised $551 juggling his soccer ball every hour for 10minutes for 12 hours!
Local Bake Sale
Peta, Claire & Jillian ran a bake sale with their kids in SA, raising $1,250 for kids in need.