- Dasun Premadasa just donated $31.20
- Margaret Flood just donated $624
- Andy just donated $50
- Anonymous just donated $58.24
- Janet just donated $31.20
- Jandi and Doug Slattery just donated $218.40
- Amanda just donated $1,000
- Carrie Wood just donated $30
- Anonymous just donated $104
- Pete the cleaner just donated $10
- Alix Kelly just donated $104
- Greg Reedy just donated $104
- Adrian Hicks just donated $20.80
- Lyn Strickland just donated $10.40
- Di Axford just donated $20.80
- Helen Prior just donated $20.80
- Chris just donated $31.20
- Pat just donated $50
- Simon and Andrea Hayton just donated $30
- Mathew Bennett just donated $104
MEET OUR SUPPORTERS
The Hutchins School
in Tasmania raised $19,384 after a year long fundraising effort, including a 12 hour Swimathon.
Emma, Madeline & Amelia
raised $4,670 shaving their heads to support students less fortunate than themselves.
raised $1,439 running the NYC Marathon in 2018!
The Works Team
raised $808 taking on the Tough Mudder course in Sydney
took on the Twilight Half Marathon to show his support for kids living in poverty
Staff member Lesley was jumping for joy after she raised $455 at the Blackmores Sydney Running Festival
came together to run 14km at the Sydney City2Surf, raising $7,700!
Senior Citizens Club
in SA ran an Indoor Bowls tournament with some tasty home made treats!
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney
raised an outstanding $46,000 at their annual gala dinner through auctions, raffles and games!
challenged himself and did his own Sober October, raising $1,524!
$1 for The Smith Family = 1 burpee for the trainers. $1,500 later...
The Smith Family staff member Eryn took on the Sun Run Cole Classic and raised $560!
Cycling for Charity
Yosuke and his team road 800km, across East Australia and raised an incredible $8,719.
hosted a Pancake fundraiser in her office for Shrove Tuesday and raised $219!
just 7 years old, raised $551 juggling his soccer ball every hour for 10minutes for 12 hours!