Every child deserves a chance
One in six children and young people are living in poverty across Australia.
Your fundraising can help these children participate in their education and create a better future for themselves.
- David Senn just donated $31.20
- Grant McMullan just donated $52
- Kirrily King just donated $54.08
- Yarrawonga College P-12 Students just donated $610
- Kate Kelly just donated $100
- Anonymous just donated $50
- Anonymous just donated $10
- Prasidhi Vardhan just donated $5.20
- Matthew Thompson just donated $52
- Jessica Rogers just donated $52
- Natalie Walker just donated $20
- Sean Fitzgerald just donated $54.08
- Gary Kentfield just donated $36.40
- Megan Smith just donated $104
- Kerrin Bullock just donated $218.40
- Susanne Rebbeck just donated $36.40
- Mandy and Paul Bergamin just donated $26
- Julie Ford just donated $104
- Garner Clancey just donated $1,000
- KEYPAY just donated $5,010
MEET OUR SUPPORTERS
The Hutchins School
in Tasmania raised $19,384 after a year long fundraising effort, including a 12 hour Swimathon.
Emma, Madeline & Amelia
raised $4,670 shaving their heads to support students less fortunate than themselves.
raised $1,439 running the NYC Marathon in 2018!
The Works Team
raised $808 taking on the Tough Mudder course in Sydney
took on the Twilight Half Marathon to show his support for kids living in poverty
Staff member Lesley was jumping for joy after she raised $455 at the Blackmores Sydney Running Festival
came together to run 14km at the Sydney City2Surf, raising $7,700!
Senior Citizens Club
in SA ran an Indoor Bowls tournament with some tasty home made treats!
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney
raised an outstanding $46,000 at their annual gala dinner through auctions, raffles and games!
challenged himself and did his own Sober October, raising $1,524!
$1 for The Smith Family = 1 burpee for the trainers. $1,500 later...
The Smith Family staff member Eryn took on the Sun Run Cole Classic and raised $560!
Cycling for Charity
Yosuke and his team road 800km, across East Australia and raised an incredible $8,719.
hosted a Pancake fundraiser in her office for Shrove Tuesday and raised $219!
just 7 years old, raised $551 juggling his soccer ball every hour for 10minutes for 12 hours!
Local Bake Sale
Peta, Claire & Jillian ran a bake sale with their kids in SA, raising $1,250 for kids in need.
Stuart has been singing Christmas Carols for The Smith Family for 2 years and in 2020 raised over $1,000!
took on the hottest lollipop in the world, "Toe of Satan", coming in a 9 million Scoville Units. He raised $2,562 and took the pain for children in need.
raised an outstanding $5,766 by taking on a 100km Ultra Marathon in the NSW Blue Mountains
Sophia & Jacob
Sophia loves her dad's beard but was willing to sacrifice it to help kids in need. With support from family and friends they raised $1,200 to shave the beard!